Sorry i havent been keeping up with this...i plan to :)
We have been a house full of sickies.Will got sick coming back from TDY,Then kyle and chloe got sick and now im sick and kyle is starting to get sick again.
Chloe has and ear infection,croup and an upper respitory infection.
Giving medicine to a 15 month old is hard..it was easy before we went to the ER and they had to do a few tests on her and then give her her steroid meds for the croup.Now she hates getting medicine.I used to be amazed that she would take tylenol so easily..now hah.
As for myself im feeling better but have had very little sleep this past week it feels like.Last night it caught up to me.Chloe had been having screaming fits and it was scary how they were.But anyways i was to the point you know where your so tired you cant fall asleep?Thats where i was.My body was so shaky but it just would turn off.I prayed to God literally to let me sleep and then started to count mississippi's who needs to count sheep?I was finally able to sleep from midnight to 7am i think which was amazing.That was my first full sleep gosh in a long time.
The newspapers here are saying this is one of the coldest winters they have seen for awhile.ironic since we are here now.Its been in the negatives since christmas and its so cold all the time..you cant go outside for long.Going to the store is hard..its just so cold it hurts your body.Its been in the -20s lately.My bones ache from it.
I cant believe Kyle is going to be 3 years old in a few months....i cant possibly have an almost 3 year old.impossible!I just found out i was pregnant with him!Im not sure what we are doing for his birthday.I was thinking taking him to chuck e cheese or to this indoor gym area for him on base and making him a cake and a special dinner and give him some presents.I dont even know if Will,will be home for his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment