Sunday, October 5, 2008
Issues
Well im having some issues with kyle.I love the little man to death but since we have gotten rid of his paci he has taken to clinging to me and had to sleep with me.He wont sleep if im not next to him in mine and dhs bed.I love him so much but i will be honest i dont want him in bed anymore...we co slept when he was younger but now he is a wild sleeper and im not getting any sleep but he refuses to sleep at all unless its with me.I really dont know what to do.I cant force him into his own room because all that does is create serious mega tantrums and will get me knowwhere since he will still somehow make it into my room.Im tired of him refusing to go to sleep as well i mean the last few nights he hasnt gone to bed until like 12-2am in the morning.Im stressed about it as well...im not acting like a nice mommy lately at bed time becuase im so stressed about this.I dont understand why he is doing this.He wont attach himself to anything else.I do know that this cannot continue im not happy at all...but i dont know what to do to make things better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment